Is this statement true? "Consume 30 g of protein within 30 minutes of waking up. Dozens of readers have lost 100 + lbs each; thousands more have lost 10– 100 lbs.”
The 30/30 Rule for Accelerated Fat Loss
How to get 30 Grams of Protein in 10 minutes or less!
Some “Real” Food Options:
- Liquid Egg Whites have roughly 26 grams of protein per cup. Microwave (or cook) for 2.5 minutes in a Pyrex dish. Then microwave 150 grams of frozen spinach for 5 minutes to get another 6 grams of protein. Then add your favorite salsa. This makes for 32 grams of protein in less than 10 minutes.
- Canned Tuna + 1 or 2 eggs (or egg whites): Chuck it all in a pan with some mushrooms, cayenne pepper and Italian herbs and put it in the oven till it’s done.
- 3/4 cup of your favorite beans (8 grams protein) + White or Red Onions (chopped) + 3 eggs (18 grams protein) or liquid egg whites and salsa or Cholula.
The Quick Fix (less than 3 minutes)
- One Scoop Whey Protein Concentrate in milk (not slow carb) or in water. Add a handful of raw almonds if you like.
- One protein bar of choice or build your own.
- Ice + Coffee + Whey Protein Concentrate + ½ scoop egg protein powder (staying powder) + cinnamon (this video is even more complex) mixed in blender.
- Ready-made protein shakes. Pure protein or Myoplex are decent options (among many others).
- Ready-made zero carb 40 gram protein drink. (light and not filling)
* P.S. You can make great smoothies with an immersion blender. They are simple to use and even easier to clean. My personal favorite is this lightweight and inexpensive Cuisinart Immersion Blender. I use it almost daily and it has quickly become my favorite kitchen appliance.
Quick Link to Products on Amazon (or click on the picture)
Protein Composition of Common Foods (To find a foods nutritional composition consult myfitnesspal)
- 1 egg = 6 grams
- StarKist Chunk Light Tuna 5oz = 20 grams
- Eggology ½ cup = 13 grams
- Gold Standard Whey Protein1 scoop = 24 grams
- Isopure Zero Carb 1 scoop = 50 grams
- Isopure Ready-made zero carb protein drink = 40 grams
- Milk 1% 1 cup (8oz) = 8 grams (not slow carb)
- Black Beans ½ cup = 8 grams
- Pinto Beans ½ cup = 8 grams
- Refried Beans ½ cup = 7 grams
- Spinach: Cooked, Boiled and Drained 1 cup = 5 grams
- Organic Peanut or Almond Butter 1 tbsp. = 8 grams
- Pistachios 1 oz. (2 tbsp.) = 6 grams
- Raw Almonds handful = 7 grams